AND RELAX...


Continuing on with our healthy lifestyle boost, we've been up everyday bright & early to walk Pink. The other morning was so foggy, you couldn't really see the path ahead.
Aswell as that we've also been babysitting & buying new furniture. On the right is our new addition, a walnut bookcase and some seagrass baskets. And the cartoons on the tele are courtesy of my 8 year old niece who came and spent the weekend. It has been lovely, but so tiring.

One of the very FEW sunny days we've had this April so far. We took my nieces and nephews to the park, here is my youngest niece, she's such a little cutie

They're revenorating our local park & adding wooden climbing frames, monkey bars and swings. You can see our home in this picture. Its weird to think that actually one day in the future, our little un's will be playing in here.


This week has been a little hectic. We've been babysitting my niece, and whilst she's not a baby anymore  I am still so drained. It has been lovely having her but I admit I did breathe a sigh of relief when she was homeward bound. The weathers been really rubbish lately. If it isn't foggy then its cold, or raining ALOT. That aside, it has also been productive, we've now got hubbys suit for the wedding, a 3 piece in grey with a cream shirt and cuff links. It's all just at the tailors and will be ready in a week. I'm so excited. Just a little over 12 weeks 'til the wedding now.

Also we think hubby did well at his interview, and we should hear back sometime this week. I can't describe how proud of him I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment