INDIE'S NEW CLOTHES & PYJAMAS

  If you follow me on Twitter you will probably know that I've been looking for some long sleeved pyjamas for Indie for a long time. I finally found some on the Asda website and quickly made an order. I also picked up some cute little bits in the sale too. I've linked everything that is still in stock.

These two pairs of Floral Pyjamas were in a pack for just £5. Bargain!


These two dresses were reduced to £2 each. The Dog Print dress is the only one left in stock now, I ordered bigger sizes for the cooler weather towards the end of the summer.


Totally inappropriate for the weather we are about to supposed to be having but this little Crochet Collar Dress was only £5 in the sale and I couldn't resist it. I'm hoping it might fit Indie at the end of  the summer (though I'll be cutting it fine because it is her current size). I also got this Knitted Shrug for £5. I'd been looking for a plain cropped cardi for a while now but haven't managed to find one. I sized down because all of Indie's 12-18 month cardigans are massive and I like them to fit nicely rather than be all baggy and loose.


Last but not least are these two multi-packs of pretty pink pjs. She probably didn't need this many but I couldn't decide which ones to buy. The two pack of Bambi ones were £6 and the Floral two pack were only £5.


Where do you like to buy clothes for your little ones? I'm always looking for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment