TODDLER GIRLS ZARA HAUL (FOR INDIE)


Over the past few weeks I've noticed Indie's had a little growth spurt and has shot up in height. Her leggings are all becoming a little short and her tops don't fit her as well as they used to. I used this as an excuse to make a Zara order for her.

These two long sleeve tops are beautiful and a bargain at £2.99 each.





I ordered 3 of these coloured long sleeved tops too which all have different print pockets. These were also £2.99 each. The navy and white striped leggings were £4.99 and are super thick, perfect for the colder days.




These corduroy trousers were £9.99 and I think they are adorable.




 I mainly went for items I could mix and match, and that I can incorporate into stuff she has already got too.




Keep an eye out in the next few days for a Zara Baby Boy Haul too. I may or may not have made a sneaky little order for little man too.

No comments:

Post a Comment