GRACO EVO PUSHCHAIR IN SLATE GREY (FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW)


After much deliberation as to whether to buy a twin pram or not, we decided to purchase a single pushchair on the grounds that Indie hasn't used her pram in months and is very eager to walk everywhere. We had a good look around and we knew we wanted a pram that could lie flat for newborns but also sit the child upright when they are older. It was also important to me that the seat unit could face both ways; I love to be able to check on a newborn and see them all the time, but also think it's nice for them to be able to have a good look around so they don't get bored when they are older.

After a bit of searching I found the Graco Evo Pushchair. I was immediately drawn to the design of the frame and like that it had all the features that I wanted, aswell as having some amazing reviews with particular mention of manoeuvrability and folding. When I looked at the available colours and saw the Slate Grey, hubby was sold. He absolutely loves the colour grey and I think it makes the pram look quite sleek (not to mention the fact that it's a much easier colour to clean that some of the lighter options).

It comes with a removable, washable footmuff and I love the fact that once it is removed, the seat base itself is also grey fabric.


Forward-facing in upright position with footmuff



Parent-facing in upright position without footmuff



I do feel the pushchair is quite wide and some may say bulky, but I think that because it is so light and easy to manoeuvre that it isn't an issue. I have to keep reminding myself that for the past year I have been pushing Indie's umbrella stroller which is quite compact so anything I use is going to feel big. The wheels are quite chunky but I feel this will help with absorbing some of the movement when out and about.




It converts from a newborn suitable lie-flat seat (basically a carrycot)to a fully reversible pushchair in just a few simple clicks. I am really impressed by how lightweight this pram is and I think if I have to have another c-section then I will be very grateful of the 'one-hand fold'.

This pushchair does have the added benefit of being a travel system. The carrycot and carseat are both available to buy separately, though as we already had a carseat and the main pram seat lays flat for newborns, we didn't feel the need to purchase them.



To find the best deal I suggest searching online. I almost bought it from Argos for £299 but after a bit of internet browsing I managed to find it for £189 from an independant retailer. It came with the main seat unit, seatliner and footmuff, the large shopping basket that you can see underneath and rain-covers too.

On first impressions I cannot recommend this pushchair enough. It is sleek, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre and the seat unit feels very thickly padded so I imagine it will be very comfortable for baby. I cannot wait to put it to the test.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment