WEEKEND BABY STYLE #3


It is still bitterly cold outside so we are taking full advantage of the opportunity to snuggle and relax at home in the warm.

As it's been so gloomy, Indie wore a colourful ladybug outfit to cheer us all up.



The top and short dungarees were a gift and are originally from Tu at Sainsburys and I am in love with them. They both have bright red ladybird detailing and will be perfect for the Spring, but as the dungarees are adjustable I thought we'd take advantage and get the most wear out of them as we can and layer them up to wear now. When we went out we popped on her fleece jacket, also a gift originally for Tu at Sainsburys.


Her bright red tights are new, they were £5 for 2 pairs from Matalan. They are 6-12 months and fit perfectly. They are so bright, they make me smile. Her hairband and hair clip are both from a £2.50 Tesco multipack, I don't think I could add anymore red if I tried haha.


I love this whole outfit and how the colours make me smile and yearn for the warmer weather.


The Knott Bump & Us

If you want to join in the linky, pop over to FirstTimeMummy.Com and knottbumpandus.com for more information!

7 comments:

  1. There's something so scrummy about a toddler in dungarees! I love them with the trainers. So cute x #weekendbabystyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is nothing better! The trainers are her first shoes that she got last week, she's a pro at walking in them already x x x

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! How cute is she in this gorgeous ladybird dungaree set?! The Red tights are such an amazing colour too. Absolutely love this outfit. Her hair is so pretty too :) Thanks so much for linking up with us petal xx #weekendbabystyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the set! I think it's a great linky, it's just so hard trying to choose which outfit to post about! Thanks for commenting xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love this! She looks great. I love dungarees, kids always look so cute in them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks, I love little one's in dungarees :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this whole thing is adorable! Pony tail! Dungarees! Red and rainbows! love it!!! She could not get any cuter - it's fab to see her lovely clothes :) Thanks so much for linking up - see you again soon! #weekendbabystyle xx

    ReplyDelete