WEEKEND TODDLER STYLE #20

OUTFIT ONE


The weather has been beautiful lately, we've had sunshine!

Indie's first outfit is a little blue tribal print playsuit from Primark. I sized up because anything I usually buy from Primark usually washes really bad, and it fits perfect.




Paired up with her little Next Sandals that I've talked about before, I love this little outfit.


OUTFIT TWO

For the cooler days, it's all about leggings and a printed tee! This whole outfit is from F&F at Tesco, apart from her trusty Next sandals.




Has the weather warmed up where you are?


The Knott Bump & Us




8 comments:

  1. I love that playsuit, if only they did it in our size!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are both really cute. I especially love the tribal playsuit, she looks like so trendy! Agree, always best to buy one size up in Primark! #TT_Thursday Sabrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous girly, love the playsuit and sandals, so flipping adorable! #weekendbabystyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is super super cute! Love the print and the fit of it. The flutter sleeves are fab! I need to go check out Primark kids section again. Haven't been in ages and am probably missing out on some fab bits! What a lovely outfit from Tesco! That's another one I haven't been to in ages now either. It's so lovely and summery but still warm enough for breezier days. Love it! Thanks so much for linking up with us petal and hope you have a great weekend :) xx #weekendbabystyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the playsuit! We haven't had much sun here lately but when we have we have been loving the playsuits #weekendbabystyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her playsuit! Playsuits are my favourite during summer. Primark do some great kids clothes. That second outfit is adorable aswell, she looks do cute. #weekendbabystyle

    http://www.thelifeandlovesoflolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the primary playsuit!! What's your twitter handle now? I can't find you to tag you when i share this link :/ #TT_thursday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, I think sizing up at Primark is a fairly common thing to do, all their clothing comes up slightly short. #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete