OUR WEEKEND

This weekend we have had another super lazy one because of the weather. It's been so wet and windy that it doesn't seem worth trying to drag the little one out when we can keep her occupied and play at home with her all day. We ventured out to the local shops in between showers and ended up getting some new bedding that Indie clearly approves of.


Hubby also treated me to a new candle. It smells like fresh laundry and it should last me ages, I'm obsessed with candles from Yankee.




We've had a weekend full of tickles and giggles, reading and playing. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather when we can get out and make the most of the outdoors!

TWTWC

2 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures. I love Yankee candles, I haven't seen this one. I need it :-) x #mummymondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that bedding, it's so pretty. And Indie looks so cute sitting on the bed! Sabrina xx
    #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete