A COUPLE OF NEW NEXT BUYS (SS16 TODDLER GIRLS)


Whenever I go into town I can't resist a quick trip into Next. I've bought enough clothes for little man now so decided to treat Indie to a few new bits that she can wear for her birthday which is less than 2 weeks away now!

I decided to pick up these two little blouses as I thought they were adorable. They're very soft and lightweight so will be perfect to layer up now or wear with some little shorts as the weather warms up a little. Oddly enough I can't find the white one on the Next website but it was £8.50 and I picked it up in 1.5-2 years. Indie is creeping up into the age 2 clothes now but I found this quite big sizing and it was the biggest size they had available so I got it anyway. The Pink Blouse is a gorgeous colour and I'd previously dismissed it after seeing it on the website as I think the website photo's don't do it any justice or show it's true dusty pink colour. I thought £10 was a great price and I can't wait to see her in it. The biggest size available was 12-18 months but again it's quite big and I think it'll last Indie a while.




I also picked up this beautiful Monochrome Car Print Dress for £14. I've had my eye on it for a while but because Indie has been between sizes for so long I'd held off until now. I absolutely love it and think it will be perfect for now with tights and a warm cardigan, but also great for the warmer days in Spring and Summer. 




Have you picked up any nice bits lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment