32 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE (BABYS FIRST OUTFIT AND TEDDY)


This week has consisted of pretty bad heartburn and on the odd occasion the return of the dreaded nausea. Unwelcome symptoms aside, I'm feeling really positive and excited for the month ahead. In just 10 short days, Indie turns 2! I can't believe how fast time is going. I'm looking forward to making the most of the next 7 weeks and really enjoying some one on one time with Indie before baby arrives. 



I can't believe that I can say, 'We're having a baby next month!'.

As you may have read in a previous post, I've got my hospital bag packed and ready. I thought I'd share the sleepsuit that I have chosen to be baby's first outfit. I love the charcoal grey colour and it's actually part of a set from Next that I've bought in 3 different sizes because I love it so much. 


This week I also finally caved in and bought babys first teddy. I've wanted this Jellycat Badger for ages and finally just bit the bullet and ordered it. Indie is obsessed with her first teddy and sleeps cuddling it every night so I wanted baby number two to have a special little cuddly toy too.



As always I'll end with a photo of bump at 32 weeks...






MaternityMondays

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the badger! Jellycat toys are gorgeous. You're looking fantastic too. Hope you stay healthy for the next few weeks. #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that badger! So cute! You're looking fantastic, hope you stay healthy to the end of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you're 32 weeks now, how fast is it going!? Love that outfit!

    Abbie | www.lilymaeadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the sleep suit and the badger. We have a fox. Jelly cat toys are so lovely. I bet you can't wait now :) #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete