INDIE'S 3RD BIRTHDAY


On Saturday we celebrated Indie's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe that our little girl is 3 already, I feel like time has just slipped away. We had a lovely day. Indie wanted a Peppa Pig party for her birthday and so that is what she got. In the morning after breakfast we did some painting and then family visited. That afternoon she had a lovely party with all of her friends and family and it was lovely to see her so happy. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite photos from the day. 








Someones got her Daddys frown, look at them...




Probably the most spectacular photobomb...





She had a lovely time and the next morning we went for a lovely all-you-can-eat breakfast with my Dad and his partner (Indie's 2 favourite people). We ate our body weight in food and it was the perfect end to Indie's birthday weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment