things that make me happy

seeing my husband walk through the door after a long day at work
watching Indie sleep, so peaceful and innocent
waking up to the sound of rain
impromptu day trips
capturing a happy moment in a photo, that portrays that moment perfectly
watching a romantic comedy that has a fairy-tale ending
ice cold san pellegrino
hearing Indie giggle at her daddy's tickly beard cuddles
watching Pink roll around in happiness on the bedroom floor
the smile that Indie gives me just after a bath, as I wrap her in a towel
seeing an elderly person smile
ticking things off my to-do list
the clean feeling after a long shower
day trips with the in-laws
knowing that i am currently one of two people that Indie loves more than anything in the world
and knowing that of all of the people in the world, Kieran chose me

No comments:

Post a Comment