MY VALENTINE

 My husband and I have decided not to do gifts this year because in all honesty, if we really want something we will go out and buy it. Gifts are lovely, but the moments shared between the two of us and the little ways we show each other we care are much more meaningful. Life is about memories not things. Instead we have decided that this evening we will cosy up and watch tele with a takeaway as a treat and spend some quality time together.


My best friend
I think back to when we met 6 years ago, and how we overcame alot to be who we are. We knew from the getgo that we had something good and I thank you for sticking with me through all of the hurdles life has thrown at us. We now have a beautiful daughter, a beautiful family. We are content in our lives and our relationship is stronger than ever.You are an amazing father, husband and friend. I would not be half the person I am if it weren't for you. You are my constant, my safe place, my home. You keep me grounded.

I love you forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment