INDIE'S BEDROOM (UPDATE)

A few months ago I shared some photos of Indie's bedroom in this post. On the weekend we were using a new wide angled lens on our camera and I realised I could get a better photo of the layout of Indie's bedroom when using it. So I thought I would share.


With this lens it kind of manipulates the image so you can see more, so you can see where we sneakily hide her 'big girl car seat' from view and her hidden toy boxes and baskets in the corners of her room.


I think the placement of Indie's furniture really utilises the space. In the next few weeks we are planning on converting her cotbed to the toddler bed stage. Once she gets used to this I am really looking forward to moving her room around a little.


I'm hoping to move her wardrobe over onto same wall as her cotbed, and turn her cotbed so its coming away from the wall and move it nearer to the cloud decals. Then I'm hoping to move her chest of drawers onto the wall nearest the door (where the wardrobe is) so her room feels a little more cosey.


If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment. Most of the items are linked in my previous post on Indie's bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely room! I really adore the grey! x

    Abigail Bryony | www.lilymaeadventures.com

    ReplyDelete