BABY BOYS AUTUMN OUTFIT


I just had to share this little outfit that I got for little man recently. I always try and dress Harry as comfy as possible and I'm a sucker for Woodland Themed clothes so when I saw these bits in Next & Sainsburys I had to buy them. The top and bottoms are both from separate multi packs from Next, The top was in a pack of 3 for £12 and the little leggings are from a pack of 2 for £8. The bib was 1 of a set of 2 for 4 from Tu at Sainsburys.




I'm a total sucker for anything with Woodland print. I love the little touches like the brown buttons and stitching that make this that little bit extra cute.




The shoes were a total impulse purchase from Sainsburys for £7. I don't see the point in baby shoes usually but these are soft and flexible like slippers so I figured they'd be perfect to add a little extra layer of warmth.





What have you picked up for your little ones lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment