NEXT AUTUMNAL FLORALS (TODDLER EDITION)

A few weeks ago Next released their latest collection and as usual I wasn't disappointed. If I had the money I'd probably have bought one of everything in all honesty. I was really drawn to their new floral pieces so I thought I'd share a few of the bits I did buy.


I loved the pattern on this Floral Print Frill Neck Top and didn't actually realise the neckline detail until it arrived. It looks adorable on, if only my toddler would stay still long enough for a photo.


My absolute favourite item is this dress. On the website it's described as the Mint Floral Frill Sleeve Dress though in person I think this is the most beautiful dusty pale green. I adore it!





They've actually released a few items with this same floral print so I bought them aswell. This was one of the tops which came in a Pack Of 3 Frilly Tops which were £14.50. The other two were a gorgeous peach and cream colour with a fine glitter shimmer which look great underneath a little pinafore style dress.


And last of all I also picked up this little Tunic Dress that was a steal at just £6.




Along with these bits I also bought quite a few pairs of tights to see Indie over the Autumn/Winter. I am really looking forward to the chilly weather to start layering this all up with a cosy scarf and some boots and seeing my little princess enjoying the Autumn air.


What have you been liking for you little ones this Autumn?


No comments:

Post a Comment