TODDLER & BABY WINTER ESSENTIALS H&M


I had planned on getting out the DLSR and getting some good quality photos but as the weather is gloomy and I've got a toddler and a nocturnal baby to look after, this is the best I could get. 

I just wanted to share the winter bits I bought for the kids. I was gutted to find that they had both outgrown their knitted hats that a family friend made them last year (they can thank their dad for their head size).

 I highly recommend H&M for their winter ranges for kids; they're all so soft and thick and I love their style and colour ranges. I got both Indie and Harry a winter hat. Harry's is fleece-lined and super cosy, and Indie's covers her ears and she actually chose it herself. We're definitely going to need to buy extras as I remember last year the amount of times Indie dropped hers into puddles. 




One of the downsides to shopping at 3am during a night-feed is the lack of concentration. I didn't actually notice that both the burgundy tube scarf and the grey one were glittery and so Harry isnow rocking the glitter. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Lastly I picked up a pack of three gloves in the smallest size I could find for only £2.99. They fit both Indie and Harry so they'll be nice and toasty this winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment