NEXT SUMMER STYLE

As you probably know because I haven't stopped going on about it, I was awarded 'Next Blogger of The Month. After answering a few questions to be featured on the Next Blogger Network they asked me to pick a few pieces to send me. I thought I'd share because it's all available in store & online now.

Next Textured Mix Dress grey

My favourite item was this beautiful mix textured dress. It looks as though it's a two-piece; I love the look of the cropped marle jumper over what feels like a cotton/linen blend skirt. It looks so beautiful on, I featured it in my most recent Weekend Baby Style post if you'd like to see.

Next Bird Print Blouse

Simple yet gorgeous. This Bird Print Blouse will be perfect for Spring. I love the soft tones mixed with the fluorescent details. I really want this in my size! It's smock style and is quite loose on Indie so I think she will be able to get quite alot of wear out of this as she grows. 


Next Ecru Rose Print Romper

I'm a total sucker for rompers, I think they look so sweet and and are very practical. This Rose Print Playsuit was actually in the Swim Shop and holiday section, but it's 100% cotton so I think it will be really comfy and easy to wear in the warmer months. It has poppers on the bottom which is really practical!

next tunic dress

And lastly I chose this Navy & White Tunic Dress because it's practical for the warmer weather and is comfy and casual. Again, this is a little loose on Indie so I think she will get quite alot of wear out of it. I think this will look stunning with her new leather sandals.

next striped tunic with next leather infant sandals


I cannot wait for the warmer weather!







No comments:

Post a Comment