WEEKEND BABY STYLE #10

OUTFIT ONE

I love this little dress from Zara. It runs a little small so I'm really glad that Indie is wearing it now because it looks like it might only fit for a few more weeks. It looks adorable with her little Next sandals that I featured in this post a few weeks ago.


It's a really light wash thin denim with white embroidered detailing and a thin leather tie around the waist.



And of course Indie styles this herself with 3D glasses for the tele hahaha...



It's been perfect for the sunny days we've had lately because it's lightweight and cool and also covers her shoulders from the sun giving them a little protection.



OUTFIT TWO

Her next outfit is one of my favourite dresses that she's got. It's a gorgeous purple dress from Monsoon that has been great for the cooler days.


I absolutely love the print on the bottom, the pleats and length of the dress. It's actually age 18-24 months, so I'm hoping she can get quite alot of wear out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment