INDIE'S BABY BOOK



Since Indie was born I have been working on a baby book for her; a compilation of anything and everything that has happened in her first year of life. It is something that I want her to have when she is older to be able to have a glimpse into the early days that she can't remember.

I got this book from Amazon and I love it. It has so many pages and subheadings that make it really easy to document milestones and memories neatly. I thought I'd share just a couple pages as the rest is pretty personal. I apologise in advance for the poor photo quality...






I've stuck all of Indie's hospital bands in aswell...




Photos of her first bath...






First time paddling your feet, first time at the aquarium and first time on a train *asleep*...





Indie's first birthday...



No comments:

Post a Comment