MINI BABY BOYS ZARA HAUL


I ordered a few bits for little man lately from Zara to build up his trouser/leggings collection. I always get so excited seeing a Zara delivery at the door! All items are linked.




These House and Fir Tree Print Leggings were £8.99. I'm slightly obsessed with grey joggers on little people, so sweet.





These Organic Cotton Trousers were £8.99. I love the low crotch detail which will be perfect for comfort when wearing a nappy.




These Burgundy Mountain Leggings were £6.99. Mountains on leggings, need I say much more.





These gorgeous Mountain Leggings were just £6.99 and I think they are so cute and boyish. I wish they did these in my size!




I bought all of these with the cooler summer days in mind and the chilly evenings. I can't wait to pair them with a simple tee or sleeved bodysuit and have some tiny little legs to put in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment