MINI LITTLE BOYS NEXT HAUL


Buying baby clothes is one of my favourite things to do. I always buy Indie's clothes a season or so ahead and the same goes for little man. I've pretty much finished his newborn and 0-3 wardrobe and am now working on his 3-6 month wardrobe. He will be 3-6 months between June and August (give or take depending on his growth) so I am starting to build his summer wardrobe in this size.


Firstly I bought these two pack of t-shirts which weren't in the sale for £8. I love the quality of Next t-shirts and think they always wash really well.





And last but not least, for £5 I bought this two pack of 100% cotton navy stripe and grey marle shorts. I think these will be super comfy for the warmer days. 



There were a few more bits I wanted but unfortunately they were out of stock so I've had a look on eBay and am bidding on a few bits.

For the cooler days we have also bought some beautiful long sleeve bodysuits from La Redoute which are featured in my 17 week pregnancy update post and some beautiful leggings and joggers from Zara baby which will feature in a post in the next few days. I plan on buying a few more short sleeved tops and couple cardigans and jumpers for the cooler days aswell as some plain babygrows for nighttime which should complete his summer wardrobe.

In the next few weeks I'm going to be starting a little series on my blog sharing little mans Newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 wardrobe items sharing everything we've bought. Keep an eye out.



No comments:

Post a Comment