BRAVADO'S SIGNATURE BODY SILK SEAMLESS NURSING BRA REVIEW


Some of the first symptoms I experienced when I found out I was pregnant were sore and rapid growing boobs. Before long none of my regular bras fit me so I went on the hunt for multi-purpose maternity and nursing bras that offered the support that I needed. I came across Bravado who offer comfortable, supportive and stylish bras in a variety of colours and styles at a very reasonable price and I was immediately drawn to the seamless designs.




I have been wearing the Bravado Signature Body Silk Seamless Maternity and Nursing Bra in the White Blush colour for a while now and I have nothing but positive feedback. Like every pregnant woman, for me comfort is key but I find it hard to find a bra that both suits my needs and is visually appealing. This bra has not only exceeding my expectations for comfort but it has also stood out as one of the prettier maternity and nursing bras on the market with a seamless design that is really easy to wear under clothing.




As my boobs have been constantly growing since first finding out I was pregnant I was a little hesitant of getting a bra in my current size as I knew that they will most likely get bigger once my milk comes in when baby is born, but this particular bra promised to mould itself to mums' ever changing shape throughout pregnancy and nursing which is something that attracted me to it. I was not disappointed when it arrived and I began to wear it and was really impressed with the buttery-soft stretchy material, it hardly feels like your wearing a bra when it's on as it really is that soft.

I really like that the clips on this bra are easily opened and closed with one hand which will be perfect for when I begin to breastfeed. The design also gives babies full access for skin-to-skin contact, something that I think is really important.





It has removable moulded foam cup inserts that provide a lining to hide nipples and breast pads which I've found particularly comfortable. After a couple of weeks the bra has really settled to fit my shape and size and I'm confident that it has the stretch in it to accommodate me well into my nursing journey as well. It has quite a thick band at the back which makes it feel really supportive and the clasps mean that it is adjustable with up to 4 different size options (I think this will be particularly good once baby is born and my band size shrinks a little). 




 I particularly love the versatility of this bra. It can be transformed into a regular bra when your breastfeeding journey comes to an end by cutting off the nursing clips and using the Bra Conversion Kit provided. I think this feature makes it particularly great value for money and essentially your paying just £30 for a 3 in 1 bra that will see you throughout pregnancy, nursing and beyond.




I am a huge fan of this bra and definitely think it is a pregnancy and nursing must-have. I plan on ordering a few more in the last few weeks of pregnancy particularly for nursing as I have fallen in love with the buttery soft material and I know that they will last me for a really long time.

What are your pregnancy and nursing must haves?


*This product was sent to me for purpose of review. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment