LIFE LATELY...


I haven't done one of these posts in a while but they are one of my favourite to do. This is what we've been up to lately. Most of the photos are from Instagram so aren't the best quality but it's just a little fun photo heavy post.


Picked up this gorgeous little coat for Indie this week. I think I'm going to do a little post on this soon because this photo doesn't do it any justice.


Can you believe that this little girl turns 2 in just a few days time?


Ahhh, fresh bedding...



Don't think I've mentioned this on my blog yet, but I was featured in the most recent issue of Mother & Baby Magazine (March 2016) where I reviewed a selection of highchairs. A post about this will be up sometime within the next week. Here's a little sneak peek although the actual feature was over a few pages, I am so proud of myself for this.


Craving Pear. All day, everyday...


Princess making me a pizza...


And she's been loving her V-Tech Toot Toot toys lately.



We picked up one of Indie's birthday presents this week, a little dolls pram. I think she is going to love it!



And mini madam has been obsessed with Lego lately. She loves nothing more than to sit down with me or her Dad and to play with the littlest pieces. Certainly improving her hand-eye coordination (and for the mum police, yes she is always supervised playing with this).



What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment