TODDLER STYLE (NEXT & MOTHERCARE) #31

I finally managed to get this little monkey to stay still for long enough to get a few photos of her outfit again this week. Even if she did cover her face with a basket in a few of the photos.


The dusty Pink Blouse was £11 from Next and I think it is adorable, I wish they did it in my size. Her little jeggings are from Mothercare and were bought last year. They are the stretchiest jeans/jeggings I could find because I love her to be in comfy clothes.


The basket was from ELC and she thinks it's the best hat ever...




It's nice to be back sharing a few of Indie's outfits. I'm thinking of trying to include a flat lay as she doesn't exactly stand still for photos anymore so it's hard to see the whole outfit. What have your little ones been wearing this week?

This Mama Life

FKF

No comments:

Post a Comment