A LITTLE LIFE UPDATE


I'm so happy to be back writing again and I thought I'd start off with a bit of an update to catch you up on what's been happening in my life.
My last blog post before I deleted my blog was my experience at my pre-op assessment for my Cesarean section, the day before Harry was born. The next day Harry was born and it was a really lovely experience. I'll write up his birth story over the next couple weeks when I've got a bit of time between babies nappies and playing puzzles with Indie. 




Harrys birth was lovely but just a week later I felt the onset of Post Natal Depression again. I suffered it with Indie and was gutted that it returned, and if I'm honest quite confused because I felt I had an amazing birth experience, but again, that's a future post. 

Fast forward a couple of months of dirty nappies, sleepless nights, colic and co-sleeping and we're here. Indie adores her baby brother and we've established a pretty good daily routine that works for us. And whilst I can't deny it's not difficult, it's certainly manageable now. 

I've put what little spare time I've had into a few 'home improvements' which I'm really proud of and having something positive to work towards has really kept my mental health on track. I've redecorated our hallway, made a few updates to Indies room, tried to minimise the amount of rubbish I hoard and finally made our bedroom cosy. We've had our broken outdoor path replaced with a huge new patio area that Indie can play on (and absolutely loves) and whilst time is definitely not on my side at the moment with 2 little ones to look after, I'm really happy with how things are coming along.



Indie has settled right into her role of big sister and I'm happy to say that she hasn't shown an ounce of jealousy or bad feelings towards Harry. She absolutely adores her little brother and it melts my heart. She's grown up so fast and surprises me everyday with how clever she is. She mastered potty training (day and night) off her own back within just two days and I can't take any credit for that, it was all her. I'm so very proud of her.

I'd hate to imagine how many photos I've actually took since Harry arrived, I know it's alot! I'll be sharing a few of my favourites ones over the next few weeks aswell to catch you up.




It's funny how it feels like we've been non-stop over the past six months but now it comes down to writing about it it doesn't seem half as chaotic as it was. Then I suppose there's only so much I can talk about sleepless nights, dirty nappies and colic. 

I've been posting almost daily to Instagram so if you wanted to have a little nosey at what I've been up to then that's the best place. 

Cara