OUR WEEKEND


This weekend has been lovely. We had busy mornings where we went out visiting family and did a bit of shopping and then lazy afternoons where we snuggled on the sofa and played the day away. I had a bit of a spring clean in and around the sofa and gave everything a good scrub in preparation for our Christmas tree and decorations going up in the next few days.



I bought a few bits for Indie and Harry's rooms whilst we were out and about amidst the Christmas shoppers. I love this cute little heart garland, I think it really suits Indie's room. We also picked up a lovely little fox cushion for Harry's room and then I bought a cute little tin tea set for Indie as a little extra Christmas present, not that she needed anymore.









On Sunday it was my husbands birthday so we decided to go for an evening meal together. Indie was good as gold and we managed to take a few photos that'll be up in a post tomorrow.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment